Henkelman Toucan 42
- Capacity pump 021 m3/h
- Machine cycle 15-35 sec.
- Dimensions 490 x 525 x 430 mm
- Voltage 230V-1-50Hz(Other voltages available)
- Power 0.75 – 1.0 KW
The Toucan 42 vacuum packing machine has been designed for the packing of liquids and square or rectangular shaped packets, such as coffee packs.
There are 2 versions of the Toucan 42. One is for packing liquids. The other is for packing products using molds to aceive a square or rectangular pack. This machine is also fitted with bi-active sealing so you can seal gusseted bags.
1 x 420 mm seal
- Durable and efficient high quality table models
- Full range for vacuum and MAP packaging options
- Extensive program choices for specific packaging requirements
- Many company and product advantages which return the investment rapidly
- User friendly and low maintenance, supplied with complete service program
- Worldwide reputation in professional and flexible packaging
Retail Trade – Restaurants – Catering – Supermarkets (meat, poultry, fish, cheese, vegetables etc.)
- Longer shelf life / Optimal product and storage hygiene (no contamination, hermetically sealed)
- No loss of product (prevents drying out, moulds and freeze burn)
- Improved product quality (product maturing in packaging, no loss of aroma)
- Cost savings due to longer shelf life (larger purchasing orders, efficient cooking concepts like Sous-Vide and Cook & Chill)
- Increased turnover due to longer shelf life (more variation and spread in product range)
- Professional product presentation
- Optimal packaging contributes to food safety and HACCP standards
Electronics – Semi-conductors – Metal – Pharmaceutical Products – Textiles – Laboratories etc.
- Moisture free anti-corrosive packaging
- Air and dust-free antistatic packaging
- Volume reducing packaging
- Product protecting and fraud resistant packaging